Support Policy #
Last updated: June 17, 2017
This Support Policy describes what support (hereinafter also referred to as “Support” or “Support Service”) you can expect from us in regards to Convertful Services. By using any part of the Website or providing personal information to us, you consent to us processing it as set out in this Support Policy.
What Our Support Service Covers #
We only support our Services and Widgets, provided by or received from or on behalf of Convertful. Our Support Service includes assistance with Services and Widgets installations, configuration and use.
If you need help setting up or configuring Services, Widgets or our official website plugins, please first check the documentation and FAQ. Your question might have been answered already. If it hasn’t, please submit a ticket through our Support Portal at https://app.convertful.com/tickets/ .
The Support Service is carried out by the Support Team members embodied by the administrative personnel of Convertful. Support Team members are highlighted with special badges on the Support Portal.
What Our Support Service Does Not Cover #
Our Support Service does not cover our Services and Widgets supplied by Third Parties who are not our Resellers and Partners, or Third Party products and services. We may require you to disable Third Party products that are installed alongside our Services and Widgets before we are able to assist you.
We do not give general WordPress or other 3-party application related support. You can find resources and and answers around WordPress in the WordPress.org forums.
Bug Fixing #
We will fix any defects in our Services and Widgets as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. We will also try to provide a solution via our Support Portal for smaller defects or errors as a precursor to a more substantial update to the particular Services part as part of our internally scheduled Services updates.
If you think you have found a bug, please let us know. We may ask you to provide a detailed description of how the bug appears, including exact actions taken with the interface, screenshots, browser versions, etc.
We provide our Products as is. While we can help you to configure our products within the capabilities of each plugin, we do not customize our Products or support any Third Party customizations of our Products. A customization is anything that changes the way our Products look or function relative to how we make our Products available to you
If you need customization, we do our best to offer advice and direct you to appropriate resources. But we do not take responsibility or endorse Third Party solutions for customized Products.
Support Channels and Support Portal #
We only provide Support Service through our Support Portal at https://app.convertful.com/tickets/. We do not provide our Support Service through any other channel (including, but not limited to direct e-mail, Facebook, Twitter or over the phone) at this time.
You need to submit a ticket using the Support Portal to take advantage of our Support Service and bear in mind what we do support when submitting your ticket. There are three types of tickets you are allowed to submit, and choosing an appropriate type will help resolve your current need for support at it’s best:
- Bug. It describes an issue related to the Service (and particularly an application located at https://app.convertful.com/) or a Widget. Other users cannot reply to Bug tickets, only Support Team members can do this.
- Question. It usually contains questions regarding the Application or Widgets, options and functionality, which are not yet covered by the Knowledge Base.
- Feature Request. It describes some element or functionality which is not yet implemented. Vote for this feature if you feel that you need it. The more votes, the more likely that we'll implement this feature. You can only vote once for one Feature Request and only once you’ve read it on it’s specific webpage.
When you type the topic of the ticket, a number of Relevant Tickets may show up. Please, read them in order to check if the same issue was previously brought to us or even resolved.
Once you have submitted a ticket, Support Team members will reply to it using the Reply functionality. Tickets are visible to other users and visitors, so consider the information you share carefully. Only in case of disclosing sensitive or confidential information, please use the Private Reply option. Otherwise, reply publicly to help other users and visitors understand the topic and be informed of possibly the same issues they have. Feature Request tickets do not have a Private Reply option as they must be public-only.
Tickets may have different statuses that describe Support Team’s response to them:
- Waiting for Customer. This status appears when the Support Team replied to the ticket and awaits the user who submitted the ticket, to reply back or provide additional information.
- Scheduled. This status appears when the Support Team investigated on the matter of the Feature Request and decided to implement it into Services or Widgets.
- Done / Resolved. These statuses describe the same state for different ticket types: “Done” for the implemented Feature Requests, and “Resolved” for the resolved Bugs and Questions.
You may get notified via email (provided in your Personal Information in the Account) on the particular tickets if you click Follow this Ticket on the ticket’s webpage.
If the Bug issues is resolved or the Question does not need any further answering, you may click Mark as Resolved on the ticket’s webpage.
Our frequently answered questions (or “FAQ”) contain answers to common questions and can help to answer your questions. These FAQs are relatively generic and may not be directly relevant to your specific query or challenge.
What Information We May Ask to Provide #
We may ask you to provide non confidential information such as the following but not limited to:
- Detailed description of how the bug appears, including exact actions taken with the interface;
- Screenshots in the form of files or links to screenshot images that do not contain any confidential information;
- Browser and OS versions;
- Details on your antivirus and ad-block applications.
We may ask you to provide confidential information such as the following but not limited to (and when we do, please use the Private Reply option before submitting the reply):
- Your Account login details;
- Screenshots in the form of files or links to screenshot images contain any confidential information;
- Your PayPal account name or the last four digits of the credit card;
- Your WordPress login details.
We may require you to disable Third Party products and applications that are installed alongside our Services and Widgets before we are able to assist you.
Support Schedule #
Normal work hours and reply times for Support of Convertful Services:
- Support Portal and tickets response time can take up to 36 hours Monday-Friday.
- Support Team checks all new messages from 8:00 to 17:00 only (GMT+0).
- Support Team doesn’t work on Saturday and Sunday.
Support Policy Changes #
Although most changes are likely to be minor, Convertful may change its Support Policy from time to time, and in Convertful’s sole discretion. Convertful encourages visitors and Account owners to frequently check this page for any changes to its Support Policy. Your continued use of this site after any change in this Support Policy will constitute your acceptance of such change.
If you have any questions regarding this Support Policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us on https://convertful.com/contact/.